Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mommy To Be



Today Jaymes and I had the honor to attend one of my good friend's baby shower. Winnie is about 8 months pregnant and her baby girl to be, Lauren will be arriving sometime close to Christmas. I am just so excited for her since she definitely makes a great mom.


For once we arrived on time at the baby shower destination. It was only 2.71 miles from us to City Terrace so it was just perfect. The decor and preparation were very well thought and organized. Among Jaymes and I, the rest were Winnie's co-workers. Winnie was such a great host to keep Jaymes and I company the whole time. The games were fun and the foods were great. Jaymes even won a prize from getting the right size of Winnie's tummy. I guess his tummy is probably about the same size or bigger.
We were drilled to be there at Winnie's baby shower and definitely can't wait to see Lauren when she arrives.

No comments: